Homecoming 2014

Homecoming 2014

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bubbly Fun

Who does not love a nice warm bath. Well when you are 4 and 6 a large bath tub is an open invitation for a little swimming. Much to my reservation, I filled the tub up and let them at it. I reminded them to please not splash too much and what ever mess was made, they would clean-up. I sat there and watched my sweet little girls play, laugh, and sing until their little fingers got all wrinkled up. I thought about when was the last time they took a bath together and laughed so hard. It made me sad to think these little moments are coming very few and far between. My oldest is now becoming more private ( as she should be with maturing age), but I could not help but to think about how innocent they were and how their laughter filled the room. So tonight I took a moment and a snapshot of a little moment that would soon be fading!

No comments:

Post a Comment